Saturday, April 23, 2016

How to get rid of the white border in PPT 2016





When I switched from PowerPoint 2011 to 2016, there was definitely a learning curve. One of the issues I had to resolve was how to get rid of the white border when I changed my PPT to a PDF. I could no longer save as a PDF, but I could export as a PDF. Only problem with that, is that you get that pesky white border.

I talked with a fellow seller and she was able to help me out with my issue. This problem has come up multiple times as more and more sellers make the switch to PPT 2016, so I decided to create a how to video to show other sellers the steps they need to take to get rid of that white border!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing. It was driving me c-r-a-z-y! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Let me know if there is anything else that is stumping you!

      Delete
    2. This was the only helpful video tutorial I have found, and I have been looking for over an hour. Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  2. I am using PowerPoint 2013. I can still do a file save as a PDF. I tried these tips and they don't work for 2013. My PDFs and jpegs for my product previews both have the white border. Any suggestions? Perhaps it works t like the 2011 version but I don't know how to get rid of the borders. At help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just getting started on TPT. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, you are my HERO! I just switched to Mac, and had to upgrade to PPT 16, and I was so frustrated with the borders. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your article very informative brilliant Efforts. thanks keep sharing Convert Power Point to pdf

    ReplyDelete
  6. My print screen looks totally different than yours.It does not have the paper size option. Is there something else I can try?

    ReplyDelete